Request to join the
Payroll Check: Payroll Email Update Service
|The Payroll Check:
Payroll Email Update Service aims to provide comprehensive and regular
updates (via email) on subjects of interest to those processing payroll for UK employees.
The service is also used to provide information on updates to the Payroll Check
website, and to services offered by Payroll Check (including payroll training courses).
There is no charge for subscribing to this service. To join, simply read the conditions below, and complete your details below.
|Conditions of Joining
the Payroll Check: Payroll Email Update Service
1. The service is provided by Payroll Check Limited, and their associate company Payroll Check (Bureau) Limited.
2. Those with an interest in the payroll profession in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, are welcome to apply to subscribe to the service. Admittance to the service, or otherwise, is at the sole discretion of Payroll Check Limited and/or Payroll Check (Bureau) Limited.
3. The service may be withdrawn at any time.
4. Those wishing to leave the service should email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the address they wish to unsubscribe.
5. Membership of the list, and distribution of emails, is partially processed by YahooGroups and your compliance with their terms is therefore essential.
6. The information contained in the emails gives only general guidance and should not be regarded or relied upon as a complete and authoritative statement of the law. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the emails circulated as part of the service. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from acting as a result of anything in the emails can be accepted by the author, copyright owner, publisher, or any other body or person involved with the production and distribution of this booklet.
7. Information in our emails may be subject to Parliamentary Approval or other factors that could cause there to be changes before the announcements are implemented.You should ensure that you are acting on accurate information before implementing any changes.
8.Any views expressed in the emails may be either those of the individual sender, or of Payroll Check Ltd or Payroll Check (Bureau) Ltd.
9. Only Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments have the force of law, and only the courts can authoritatively interpret the law.
10. No part of the emails may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission of a Director of either Payroll Check Limited or Payroll Check (Bureau) Limited.
11. Except where obviously gender specific, the male gender applies to the female also throughout the content of our emails.